Thursday, July 19, 2012

Alright. So today I'm looking for some old sprite files. Spent time organizing my creatures folder and posted up some new norns. I still have more coming and I have yet to reinstall creatures 2. I'm just having way too much fun with creatures 1 at the moment. Ahhh, nostalgia. Usually I'm playing creatures 2 like crazy but I feel like Creatures 1 has so much charm.  I managed to find the Grorns and threw some grey horse norns in there. I didn't want to get too crazy because my game usually ends up crashing when I have too much in there. I was happy to find the Grorns though.

What I really want is the Santa '97 male and female. I love those sprites. asked on the forums over at Creaturetopia.org. A lot of people over there back up files since the community's websites started dropping like flies. If I have any hope in finding them it's in those forums. haha. Just need to wait to see if anyone has any info. I saw the santa '97 female was done by someone named Norngirl? I wonder if it's the same one over on the forums. If so I guess I'm in luck there! Actually now that I'm looking, I am 99% sure it's the same Norngirl. I'm looking at her storage since her site is down and I'm not seeing them there either. Ah well, maybe I be blind.

In other news I've dug up some older undead norns which I haven't seen around the web in a bit. The ones that can't walk or breed. YIKES. The green gal laying down in the picture above is one of them. I have to admit, I'm interested. I've been breeding walking breeding undead for a while now and I haven't seen one of these guys in a long time. Last time I saw one for download on the web was on Spotling's Norn and Grendel Paradise.

HA! speaking of Norn and Grendel Paradise, I found my old page on there: http://www.reocities.com/Heartland/Acres/2933/deathangel.html
DeathAngeL's norns! OOO GURL! Look at the majesty. lol. Tilda is on there too. The norn next to her (the banana norn male) his name was Jasper and he was a 40 lobed norn I bred.  I was so proud of him. For some reason, the file for him was never posted of him and I lost my copy. He's lost forever ;__; ONE DAY I SHALL BREED ANOTHER 40-lobed norn! Honestly, you'd think they'd be smarter but half of the extra lobed norns I've bred have seemed dumber, so who knows.

Alright well, I'll be around, updating, lurking, EATING KIT-KAT BARS....seriously, they are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment